Tuesday, October 5, 2010

South Park Movie Itunes

ENTHUSIASM THE DESIGN OF JUBILEE



I want to see as a chance to try
your hidden wings, flight

work out in a different and joyful ...

Finally, fly, way

the Jubilee!

paper Desisto Ballast
intend to lighten your load.

I do not give fuel to the disaster: I try not to give shelter
in my soul.


feel I want a love like
known for who you are,
not what you can give me,
that senses your potential, your merits and demerits
,
your repressions and your insecurities
similar to mine
and yet, improper

two mature women looking for other waves

more in line with their inner beings.


I want to read with your precious, tender

and blue eyes like the first female
you know, in the biblical sense, "
as if the books we love foolishly

define our geometry of Love
Even
back from many things,
show yourself, do not hide.
To you I surrender, do not shun ... And even if unwelcome
my ego, my
something is yours ...
In a self-absorbed passed over his muse ...
*****
Without wishing
started you want. I looked

not and now I just want you to rediscover
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment