Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fotress Super Advanced Whey Protien

MORNING RITUAL OF AUGUST MONTH LEFT FLOW


The rite begins
morning before sunrise:
open my eyes and breathe deeply.

repeat mentally:
all right, I'm okay, I deserve to be

I can beat it ... and better ... thank

a new day begins

with its lights and shadows.

I sit or at least I try, my hinges creak
although
and gravity and inertia

compel me to lie down again.

First visit to the toilet, water
delicious
caressing,
wakes me at all,
soap gives me a hand mirror me back

a new face,
flow with relief and without honor my needs

urinary and bowel functions
I do not know where
to the toilet wins.

comes a time of ritual

first coffee sweetened with honey,
taste the toast and some fruit
.

My senses are being cleared, my body
alert, attentive

my mind tells me the next step.

I let my wrist watch and embrace

times check my homework. I place

a pair of earrings in the lobes of my ears and adjust
around my neck collar that Celtic


you gave me and compels me to continue vital
spiral started ...
despite the obstacle,
with or without my acquiescence.

My consciousness fueled
breaks the pain clears
grime,
ignores the phone off the ill

puts an end to anger and fear
the corner.

is vacation time and calmly decide

peek at
suffered bustle outside. I

preparing clothes for the day: playing dress today
brief
and blue ...
pulverize

stimulants
perfumes on my flesh,
fragment
tiresome duties
and move on
although I splash

lower energies seeking

phagocytosed ... I have always in my storehouse
antidotes dissipative
condensing
suffering with some mitigating
that
incentive to follow me with joy and balance, without apprehension or fear

to the height or the slope,
being the loyal and faithful Love Friendship
prone.

The morning ritual

months this August will also end. Enjoy what you still
HAY. Rate
what still IS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment