Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Jewellery Retail Position - Cover Letter

poetic art. Maria Elena Walsh


Extremely rare, desperate
complicity of the papers.
say orange is very nice, but the ink
it hurts.
fate much we need.
I do not know how people dare.


I forget to live but I learned how to die:

stabbing a pen into a love of outdoors, or slipping down memory
,
unmitigated, infinitely.

And I wonder why. No appearance
answer.
Ultimately I would
out to foam with laurels and change

posterity by a speck, on a comb.

ago
time I have wanted to tell many people:
callus certainly know that I die
and obedient,
and I have no idea
and I despair for ever.


much more comfortable would imagine among fish, like the dew

conceal any crime transparent

work with flawless stones or phone, or wait.


long I can last in a job so urgent,
so fragile, no escape, digging

what happens in submerged areas where all
is to repent, but can not.

The truth is that I witness
solemn holiday,

that I have a collection of musical interests, rivers and apples
that I am authorized by
and blue color.

think that we will never know what happens inside
nuts.
not ask me.
madly with your permission I will
dying a little bit
with words. Until you take me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment