Thursday, April 28, 2011

When You Dvr Does It Count Towards Ratings





I know why I get confused in your limits and I long for your embrace
drained my back, forming two four
loving,
exponentially increase,
welcome and praise.

wish I know why the meeting will meet at
and impermanent.
Feel your heartbeat, your breath and your eyes
make me more tender and strong,
and when a small dose
stirs your inner peace, I feel relieved
.

Your very existence and affection
enable me to trace your bluffs, and incite
my expertise to solve challenges, decipher riddles and neutralize

the sleepless nights and days unfriendly.

I know why sleep
leak at five o'clock
when you remember me close on my bed and try to get you back
this
bunch of words that shake
caressing my soul.

I know you know that together we can cover
overcome prejudice and torment,
integrate lumps and confiscate talents. Two four bound
are more likely to succumb to the allegorical
eight
in an infinite ocean of accomplishments and
singularities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment